Chicken with Ginger & Pepper Noodles
Spice up your chicken with this delicious Chicken with Ginger and Pepper Noodles
Wok or deep fying pan
- 2 large Chicken Breasts sliced into finger size lengths or 3 medium
- 1 Large Red Pepper sliced or 2 small
- 1 Pack Mixed bag veg (Broccoli stems, Baby Corn, Green beans)
- 1 Pack Pak Choi Optional
- Small piece of fresh ginger thinly sliced About the size of your thumb
- 3 Garlic Gloves
- 1 Chicken stock cube
- 6 Tbps Hot Water
- 4 Tbps Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 Packs Ready to Wok Noodles You can use dried noodles, just cook them first.
- Olive Oil
Heat a little oil in the wok or pan and add the garlic and ginger, pepper and mixed veg. Stir fry until cooked. Place in a dish and set to one side.
Add a little more oil to the pan if required. Add the sliced chicken and cook until coloured.
Make up 250Ml chicken stock with the hot water
Add back to the pan the vegetables and stir through.
Add the stock, soy sauce, Pak Choi and noodles and stir through until pipping hot.
Spoon into warmed bowls and serve.