Vegetarian Lasagne (with Soya mince)
- 500 g frozen soya mince
- 1 carton passata
- 1 onion finley chopped
- 2 Carrots finley chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves your preference on strength
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 6 mushrooms cleaned and sliced
- Olive oil
- White sauce 1 jar or make your own, see recipe
- Approx 8 lasagne sheets dried or fresh
- 1 packet mozzerrella
- Some Parmessan
- What You Need Optional
- Chopped Peppers
- Gently fry the onion, garlic, carrot and peppers if using, in a little olive oil.
- Add the Soya mince and stir in until soft. You may want to add a little water to keep the mixture soft.
- Add the Oregano and stir in.
- Add the chopped tomatoes or passata and mushrooms. Stir through and allow to simmer for about 10mins.
- If making your white sauce, do this now.
- Take a large oven proof dish and assemble the lasagne. Spoon half the mixture into the dish, if using spinach put this between the bolognese and lasagne, arrange the lasange sheets on the top then spoon half the white sauce onto of the lasagne sheetes, then repeat the layering.
- Tear the mozzerrella and scatter over the top, then sprinkle the parmessan on top.
- Bake in the oven at Gas 6 / 200º for 25-30mins. It should be bubbling around the edges and the cheese melted and browned.
Serve with a crisp salad.