Tuna Pasta Bake
- 1 Tin of tuna in oil or brine
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- Good squeeze of tomato puree
- Good shake of dried Oregano
- 1 chopped onion
- 400 g pasta Fusilli is best
- Grated cheese
- Handful of fresh Oregano chopped instead of dried
- Black olives
- Tomato sauce if you have no tomato puree
- Cook the pasta
- In a bowl add the tuna, tomatoes, chopped onion, oregano, tomato puree and olives if using. Mix all together
- When the pasta is cooked drain off the water. Add to the bowl of tuna and tomato and mix well
- Spoon into an oven proof dish.
- sprinkle the grated cheese over the top and if using mozzerella as well, tear this up and place over the top too.
- Put into a pre heated oven at gas 7 / 220º for about 15mins or until piping hot and the cheese is bubbling.
- Serves 4
Serve with garlic bread Or crusty bread Or fresh green salad