Tofu Stir Fry with Hoisin sauce
- 100 g smoked Tofu
- 1 small Onion
- Small Broccoli head
- 6 Mushrooms any sort
- ½ Pepper any
- ½ pack Baby Corn
- 1 bunch Pak Choi leaves
- Vegetable oil
- 1 small pouch of Hoisin Sauce or 2tblspn sauce
- Spinach you can use this instead of the Pak choi
- Tinned sweetcorn instead of Baby corn
- Slice the onion, clean and slice the mushrooms and break the broccoli into small florrets.
- Cut the bottom of the Pak Choi and wash the leaves clean.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large pan. Fry all the vegetables, but not the Pak Choi, until cooked.
- Add the Hoisin sauce and a little water. Stir through
- Add the smoked tofu and the Pak Choi
- Cook until all is piping hot.
Serve with Rice Or Noodles