Tagliatelle in a cream cheese with Peppers & Mushrooms
- 4 balls of Tagliatelle
- 170 g of cream cheese
- salt & pepper
- ½ Red pepper
- ½ Yellow pepper
- ½ Green Pepper
- 6 large mushrooms
- Olive oil
- A little milk
- Green Beans
- Cream Cheese with herbs
- Put a pan of water on to cook the Tagliatelle
- Slice the mushrooms and peppers
- Heat a little oil in a pan and gently fry the peppers & mushrooms
- When the tagliatelle is cooked, drain the water and return the tagliatelle to the pan.
- Add the tub of cream cheese and a little salt & pepper to taste. Put back on a low hear and stir in the cream cheese adding some milk to loosen up the consitencey.
- Serve into warm bowls and pile on the peppers & mushrooms.