Sweet Chilli Salmon with Couscous
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- Knob of butter
- 1 cup 125g of couscous
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 cup of hot water
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Boil the kettle for your hot water.
- Take the two salmon fillets and place on a large sheet of tin foil. Add a large knob of butter, then fold the tin foil to make a loose parcel.
- Place the parcels onto a baking tray and place in the oven at Gas 6 / 200º for about 20mins.
- Add 1 cup of Couscous to a heat proof bowl. Pour out 1 cup of chot water and stir in the stock cube. Add to the couscous and stir in. Cover with a lid or cling film and leave to swell. When the couscous has swelled, break up with a fork.
- When the salmon is cooked and the couscous is done serve onto warmed plates.
- Splash the sweet Chilli sauce over the top.
serve with green beans Or Broccoli Or Mange Tout Try stiring some cooked peas or Sweetcorn through the couscous.