Sliced Beef in Gravy
- Cooked Beef left over roast
- 4 medium Carrots
- 1 Onion
- 1 cup fozen peas
- 500 ml beef gravy
- Sliced mushrooms
- Any left over vegetables from the day before
- Slice the cooked Beef
- Peel and chop the carrots into rounds
- Peel and slice the onion
- Make up 500ml beef gravy (not too thick)
- Lay the sliced beef in the bottom of a shallow oven proof dish. Then layer the vegetables over the top. Pour over the beef gravy.
- Cover the dish with tin foil or a lid if the dish has one.
- Place in the oven gas 6 / 180º for about 20mins or until the carrots are cooked and the gravy bubbling.