- 150 g Quorn Chicken style pieces
- Tortillas White or wholemeal
- Tomato Salsa
- Small tin mixed beans
- Small tin sweet corn or large handful of frozen
- Olive oil
- Good shake of corriander
- Grated cheese
- Heat the oil in shallow pan or fying pan. Add the Quorn pieces and cook until coloured. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Heat the pan again (do not add any more oil) and place one tortilla in the base of the pan.
- Spread some salsa over the tortilla, add half the quorn, half the beans and sweet corn, a sprinkle of corriander and the cheese.
- Place another tortilla on top and cook for about 3-4 minutes. Careful with a large slice, turn the tortilla over and cook the other side for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Repeat steps 2-4 again.
- Cut each Quesadilla into quarters and serve with a crisp salad.
Swap the Quorn chicken style pieces for Quorn style mince for another alternative.