- Pork Loin steaks
- 100 g bread crumbs if you have a food processor, blitz them in this otherwise tear into tiny pieces.
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp paprika
- 4 tblsp natural yogurt
- A little oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the lemon zest, paprika and thyme in a bowl. Add a little salt & pepper.
- Spread the breadcrumbs out on a plate
- Pour a tiny amount of oil onto a kitchen towel. Wipe a baking tray with the oiled kitchen towel.
- Put the yogurt onto a small plate and spread out.
- Take each port steak and place between some cling film. Take a rolling pin or the side of a mallet and bash them to flaten them out. Remove the cling film.
- Take each pork steak and coat both side in the yogurt, then press the pork steak down on the breadcrumbs, turn over and do again.
- Place each pork steak on the baking tray. Bake for about 15-20 mins on gas 6 / 180º.
Serve with a jacket potato and a side salad.