Pork & Pea Stir Fry with Noodles
- Left over pork from you sunday roast
- 1 cup peas
- 1 packet of stir fry vegetables your choice
- 2 slabs of dried noodles
- salt & pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil
- Stock cube vegetable or beef or pork
- sachet of stir fry sauce Black bean would work well
- Bean sprouts instead of mixed vegetable or as well as.
- Put a pan of water on to boil with the stock cube crumbled into it. When the water comes to boil add the noodles. Stir to seperate and leave to simmer until cooked.
- Cut the pork in cubes
- Heat the oil in a wok or large pan
- Add the pork & vegetables. Turn the ingredients over and continue to turn over to prevent burning.
- When the vegetable start to soften, add the peas. Continue to cook until the peas have defrosted.
- Add salt & Pepper to taste.
- If using a sauce, add the sauce and stir through until heated right through.
- Drain the noodles.
- You can either plate the noodles and the add the pork & vegetables on top or you can add the noodles to the wok/pan and stir through then serve.
Best served in warmed bowls as it keeps the stir fry hotter longer. If serving on plates, make sure the plates are warmed and pile in a heap in the middle. If not using a sauce you could dry splashing over some soy sauce or some sweet chilli sauce.