My Family Spaghetti Bolognese
- 500 g mince beef
- 1 Tin Chopped tomatoes Or 1 carton of passata
- Good squeeze of tomato puree
- 1 onion Red or white
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- Spaghetti about ¾ of a pack
- Use tomato sauce if you have no tomato puree
- Grated Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Put a pan of water on to cook the spaghetti
- Chop the onion & Garlic
- Heat a little oil in a large saucepan or deep frying pan
- Add the onion, garlic & Oregano and fry gently for about a minute.
- Add the mince beef and cook until browned all over.
- Add the Tomatoes and tomato puree, salt & pepper and stir well.
- Turn the heat down and simmer for about 15mins.
- When the spaghetti has cooked, drain the water.
- Serve onto warmed plates or bowls
Sprinkle cheese on top for added flavour Serve with garlic bread