- 1 large courgette
- 1 large red onion
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 Yellow pepper
- 1 Orange pepper
- 12 Cherry tomaoes OR 6 large tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Good shake of Oregano
- Salt to taste
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Wipe Clean the skin of the courgette and then top and tail. Slice the courgette in to thick slices then cut each slice in to cubes (slice one way then the other)
- Thickly slice the peppers and the onion
- Halve the Cherry tomatoes or thickly cut the large tomatoes in cubes
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and add all the ingredients. Gently fry until all the vegetable are soft.
- When you have served the Salsa, drizzle over some balsamic vinegar if desired. Or you can drizzle a little more olive oil over the top (virgin olive oil is best)
Use as a side dish to fish cakes, Cheese & onion cakes, Steaks, Grilled Chicken or Jacket potatoes.