Home made pizza (Your style)
- 2 ready made pizza bases
- Tomato puree or tomato sauce or some passata
- Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 bag of mozzerella
What You Need (Optional)
- Pizza toppings this list is only some suggestion. Any topping you wish to add, make sure they are precooked before adding.
- Cooked bacon chopped
- Chorizo sausage sliced thinly
- Cooked chicken slices
- tomato slices
- Sliced Peppers
- Take the pizza base and spread over you tomato sauce
- Sprinkle the oregano over the base
- Layer up your toppings
- Grate the cheese over the top the tear the Mozzerella and scatter over the top
- Place on a baking sheet and place in a preheated oven. Gas 7 / 220° Until the cheese is bubbling.
Serve with Garlic bread and crispy green salad Or Coleslaw Or potato salad Or Potato wedges Or Fries Your meal your mix up.