Garlic Bread Home Made
- 3-4 slices of bread crusts are perfect
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp butter or dairy spread
- Parsley dried or fresh chopped
- Pre heat the oven to gas 7 / 220º
- Crush the garlic with a garlic press or chop as fine as you can
- Put the butter or spread on to a plate and mix in the garlic. Use a knife and keep folding the butter or spread over and mixing.
- spread the garlic butter thickly on the bread
- Cut each slice into either 2 or 4 triangles.
- Place on a baking sheet and put in the oven for about 6mins or until golden brown.
- Serve straight away.
This is a good way to use up bread that is going dry and a good way of using up the crusts as well. If you want cheesy garlic bread, cut a thin slice and lay on top of the garlic butter. For herb garlic bread, mix a tsp of parsley in with the butter. You can use left over french stick for this too.