Creamy Lemon & Raspberry Pots
A creamy sweet & tangy dessert
- Small dessert pots or Shot glasses
- 1 Large Lemon
- 300 ml Double Cream
- 75 g Castor Sugar
- Handful Raspberries
These need to be made at least 3hrs ahead of when you need them.
- Put the cream and sugar in the pan and bring to the boil, stirring gently all the time.
- When the cream is bubbling, turn the heat down slightly and continue to boil for about 3mins. Continue to stir.
- Remove from the heat
- Grate the zest of the lemon and add the juice of the lemon to the cream.
- Stir thoroughly. You should feel the mixture thicken slightly.
- Leave to cool in the pan for about 5mins.
- Pour into your dessert pots, cover with cling film and allow to cool in the fridge for 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, add the raspberries.