Chicken with Ginger & Pepper Noodles
Spice up your chicken with this delicious Chicken with Ginger and Pepper Noodles
- Wok or deep fying pan
- Chopping board
- Sharp knives
- 2 large Chicken Breasts sliced into finger size lengths or 3 medium
- 1 Large Red Pepper sliced or 2 small
- 1 Pack Mixed bag veg (Broccoli stems, Baby Corn, Green beans)
- 1 Pack Pak Choi Optional
- Small piece of fresh ginger thinly sliced About the size of your thumb
- 3 Garlic Gloves
- 1 Chicken stock cube
- 6 Tbps Hot Water
- 4 Tbps Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 Packs Ready to Wok Noodles You can use dried noodles, just cook them first.
- Olive Oil
- Heat a little oil in the wok or pan and add the garlic and ginger, pepper and mixed veg. Stir fry until cooked. Place in a dish and set to one side.
- Add a little more oil to the pan if required. Add the sliced chicken and cook until coloured.
- Make up 250Ml chicken stock with the hot water
- Add back to the pan the vegetables and stir through.
- Add the stock, soy sauce, Pak Choi and noodles and stir through until pipping hot.
- Spoon into warmed bowls and serve.