Chicken Tray Bake
Total Time 45 minutes mins
- 6-8 Chicken Thighs
- ½ Red Pepper
- ½ Yellow Pepper
- 1 Red Onion
- 2 Garlic gloves
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Good Shake of Mixed herbs
- Bacon if you have some to use up
- Tin of Mixed Beans to bulk it out
- Shallots instead of or as well as the red onion
- Tin Chopped tomatoes instead of the Cherry tomatoes
- Chicken breast instead of thighs. Cut into large chunks
Slice the peppers and onion and lightly crush the garlic (leave the garlic clove whole with skin on and with the flat side of a large knife rest it on the clove ,give one hard bash with the heel of your hand. This will just break the glove enough to allow the flavour out)
Place the chicken thighs in a shallow baking tray along with all the the other ingredients.
Shake some mixed herbs over the top and drizzle a little olive oil over too.
Place in the oven gas 6 / 200º for about 30mins. Make sure the chicken is cooked through.