Cheesy Cod Parcels
- 4 portions of Cod about the size of your fist
- Fresh or dried parsley if fresh chop finely
- 50 g grated cheddar strong flavour is better, but your preference
- 8 Cherry tomatoes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fresh Cod is better but you can use frozen. Allow a little longer cooking time with frozen Cod.
- You Could you Haddock, Pollock or Bassa as alternatives
- Place a large sheet of tin foil on a baking tray or shallow oven proof dish. Large enough that it will fold up into a large parcel.
- Place the Cod portions on the foil. Sprinkle the parsley over the Cod. Then place a pile of grated cheese on top of each parcel.
- Place the Cherry Tomatoes around the Cod portions. Add some salt & Pepper to taste.
- Fold the tin foil up to make a sealed parcel.
- Place in a preheated oven at gas 6 / 180º for about 20mins
- Be careful when opening the parcel as the steam will very hot.
serve with Rice & Green beans or Broccoli Or Parsley Mash Or Fries