Cheats Chicken Curry (mild)
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Onion
- ½ Red Pepper
- ½ Orange or Yellow Pepper
- 1 Jar of Korma sauce check the instructions on how to use
- A little oil
- What You Need Optional
- You could use any left over cooked chicken for this.
- Cut the Chicken into small chunks
- Peel and chop the onion
- Thickly slice the peppers
- Heat a little oil in a large pan and cook the chicken until it has all turned colour.
- Add the onion & peppers and cook for about another 5mins
- Add the jar of Korma sauce and stir in well. Add a little water if you want the consistency looser.
- Cook for another 15 mins over a low heat, stiring from time to time
Serve with a rice of your choice. plain, Pilau, spicy (cook your own or microwave a packet, your choice) Naan bread and a some popodums make a good side dish.