Broccoli, Cauliflower & Sweet potato Pie
- 1 Small Cauliflower
- 1 broccoli
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 small onion
- 1 small tin sweet corn
- 1/4 pint 150g cream
- Some Grated cheddar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Low fat cream is just as good.
- Cut the cauliflower and broccoli into florrets and Peel and chop the sweet potato and cook until done.
- Peel and slice the onion and gently fry in a saucepan until soft.
- Add the cream, a little salt & pepper and bring to a simmer.
- When the cauliflower and broccoli are cooked, drain the water and put into an oven proof dish.
- Scatter the sweetcorn over the top.
- Pour the cream over the top
- Drain the water from the sweet potato and mash with a little butter and pepper.
- Spread over the top of the dish
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top and place in a preheated oven, Gas 7 / 220º until the cheese has melted and started to brown.
- Serve onto warmed plates
Make a smaller portion and use as a side dish.