Lunch, Dinner or snack, this breakfast loaf is perfect.
- 2lb Loaf Tin
- 1 pack Bacon
- 250 g Sausage meat Butchers sausage meat is best
- 2 Eggs
- 2-3 Handfuls Spinach
- Salt & Pepper
- A little butter
- Pre heat the oven to gas 7 / 220fan
- Butter the inside of a 2lb loaf tin
- Line the tin with the bacon. lay the thick end of the bacon on the base and drape the thin end over the side of the tin. Do this both sides (overlapping the bacon slightly on the bottom) and at each end.
- Squash the sausage meat into the tin
- put a thick layer of spinach on top
- Crack the eggs on top, one at each end of the tin
- Sprinkle some salt & pepper over to taste
- Fold the overhanging bacon over the top to form a parcel
- Put into the oven for about 30mins
Serve hot as a meal with chips and baked beans or for lunch with a salad. This is also great cold as a packed lunch or in a picnic. Serve with a little pickle.