Pancetta Wrapped Garlic Chicken
A tasty full flavour chicken dinner
- Baking Tray
- Garlic press
- Small plate
- Tin foil
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Pack Pancetta
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 100 Grams Butter
- Preheat your oven to Gas7 / 220
- Crush the garlic cloves using a garlic press onto a small plate
- Add the butter to the crushed garlic and mash with a fork mixing together well
- With a sharp knife, slice the chicken breast length wise on the thickest side. Do not slice all the way through but enough to make a deep pocket
- Stuff each chicken breast with the garlic butter
- lay out 2-3 slices of the pancetta and place a chicken breast in the middle. Wrap the pancetta round the chicken breast tucking the ends underneath. Wrap each chicken breast tightly in tin foil and Place on a baking tray. Do this with each chicken breast.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 30-45mins depending on how thick your chicken breast are.
Serve with some buttered new potatoes or rice and vegetables of your choice.