Courgette and Feta Frittata
- 3 Courgettes
- 8 Eggs
- Splash of milk
- 3 tsp parsley Fresh or dried
- 2 tsp Chives Fresh or dried
- 150 g feta cheese
- 2 tsp olive oilSalt & Pepper to taste
- Top & tail the courgette and wipe the skin. Then slice into fairly thin slices
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the courgettes. Try to lay the pieces out flat across the pan. Cook until they start to turn colour.
- In a bowl or jug, combine the eggs, milk, herbs and the salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour over the courgettes and cook over a low heat until the mixture is set.
- Pre heat a grill.
- Crumble the fetta cheese over the top of the frittata and place the pan under the grill. Cook until the fetta cheese is browned.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Serve with a crisp salad or some skinny fries Or Potato wedges